RS Asian Bistro LLC.
Chin Chin Asian Cuisine
The health, safety and overall wellbeing of our family, and yours, is always our top priority for Chin Chin Asian Cuisine.
With this in mind, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly-changing situation around COVID-19 (commonly referred to as coronavirus), responding to new information as it arises and preparing for all possible scenarios, with the goal of continuing to safely serve you in our restaurant. In addition to following the guidance provided by the CDC, WHO and local health departments, we are regularly consulting top medical experts as we implement our response. Out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps beyond our usual high standards:
- We have re-emphasized existing sanitation and illness policies to our associates, including frequent and proper hand washing, and our practices regarding wearing and changing of gloves.
- We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our restaurant, including cleaning more frequently and adding additional cleanings with peroxide solution in high-touch point locations.
- We’ve provided prevention education to our associates and others and advised them to stay home if feeling unwell.
- We have developed enhanced procedures to assess our associates’ fitness to return to work, risk of exposure after all personal travel, and have restricted air and rail travel.
- We are implementing an emergency PTO policy which will help ensure that our associates are able to stay home if they are sick or diagnosed with COVID-19.
We will also continue to closely follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials. We are also in the process of implementing additional measures, which includes:
- Adding more sanitizers or wipes throughout the restaurant
- Modifying operations when needed to be able to continue to serve you.
At this point, we full-operated delivery service at Chin Chin Asian Cuisine through In-House Restaurant Delivery, Doordash and Ubereats Delivery. We also have procedures in place to temporarily close our restaurant for certain time for deep cleanings if required to protect the safety of our customers and associates. We will always follow the guidance of local health officials as we continue to manage this community by community.
We are working tirelessly to do what’s best for everyone who visits and works in our restaurant. We are proud to be your second home, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
RS Asian Bistro LLC Management